More DetailsCompatible with the following lenses:
- Canon EF 11-24mm f/4L USM
- Canon EF 14mm f/2.8L II USM
- Canon EF 8-15mm f/4L USM fisheye
- Canon EF 15mm f/2.8L Fisheye
- Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L USM (I)
- Canon EF 17-35mm f/2.8L USM
- Canon EF 17-40mm f/4L USM
This Kase Rear Lens ND Filter Kit contains three filters that are each compatible with the built-in rear filter slot of a Canon EF 11-24mm f/4L USM Lens. Each filter can be used individually to create a darkening of the entire image, allowing you to photograph with a wider aperture or slower shutter speed than normally required. By increasing your aperture or slowing your exposure time, you are able to control depth of field and convey movement more easily. Neutral density filters do not affect the coloration of the image and are ideal for pairing with other filters.
The kit's ND 0.9 filter, ND 1.8 filter, and ND 3.0 filter provide a respective 3, 6, and 10-stop exposure reduction. These filters are constructed from tempered optical glass for shock resistance. To prevent internal ghosting and reflections, while further enhancing clarity and color fidelity, each glass surface includes multiple layers of anti-reflection coatings. These coatings also offer greater protection to the filter substrate and help it to stay clean for longer than with uncoated filters.
A plastic case is included for storage and transport.
- Compatible with the built-in rear filter slot of a Canon EF 11-24mm f/4L USM Lens
- Darkens the image, allowing you to photograph with a longer shutter speed or wider aperture than normally required
- Providing a respective 3, 6, and 10-stop exposure reduction, these filters allow you to control depth of field and convey movement more easily
- Filters do not affect coloration of the image
- Tempered, optical glass construction for shock resistance
- Attenuates infrared light to maintain color neutrality and suppress color casts due to increased exposure times
- Multi-coated to prevent internal ghosting and reflections
- Scratch-resistant, mold-resistant, and hydrophobic coatings on each glass surface protect the filter substrate and result in an improved beading effect when in contact with water or oil for greater cleaning efficiency
- Plastic filter case for storage and transport
Kase Filters includes a pair of lint-free and lightweight handling gloves with all Rear Filter kits. The palm side is textured making it great for gripping in a multitude of environments all while keeping your filters fingerprint free!